BAM Original Cases are now available for detachable French Horns.
These cases are modeled on an Alexander 103 French Horn and weigh 4kg.
Outside dimensions – 61x43x16 cm. Inside dimensions: Bell diameter 30cm, Body diameter – 30cm.
- 3 Softtouch locks and male/female airtight seal
- 2 Neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks and bimaterial side handle
- 1 Mute compartment
- 2 Mouthpiece spaces
- Removable accessories pouch
- Removable cushio for perfect instrument fit
- Bach cushion including music pocket – 41x32x4.5cm
The inside cradle is made of injected high density polyurethane foam with protects the horn against thermal shocks. There is extra-protection against humidity at mouthpiece connection and bell’s connection thread. The shells are made of Bam Hightech technique – a tripleply structure including ABS and solid polyurethane foam.